The adage attributed to Benjamin Franklyn “Failing to plan is planning to fail” is particularly relevant when it comes to your financial affairs. In today’s hectic lifestyle it can be difficult to allocate time to looking after our finances not to mention putting a plan in place. Financial Planning can come in various different shapes and sizes but at McGeough Financial Consultants we adopt the following simple steps:
- Take time to get to know you and know what you are or are not doing in terms of your financial affairs.
- Establish what your goals and objectives are in the short, medium and longer term.
- Carry out an in depth analysis of any existing contracts you may have to ensure you are getting value for money and they are fit for purpose.
- Together develop a plan that will fit in with your current circumstances and give you the greatest potential of achieving your goals.
- Work together moving forward to continually review progress, take into account any changes that occur, make any necessary adjustments and ultimately try to achieve your goals.
“Our ambition at McGeough Financial Consultants is to create a strong client relationship built on trust where we will always strive to exceed your expectations.” All that is required is for you to invest a little time and we will be happy to help you on the road to achieving your financial goals.
RELATIONSHIP BUILT ON TRUST, WHERE WE WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS”