Can you afford to Retire? Do any of the following thoughts resonate with you?
– I would like to be able to cut back my working hours in the next few years but am not sure I can afford to reduce my income.
– I think I have enough money to retire in a couple of years but am worried about how some of my investments are performing.
– I would like to manage my financial affairs better now that I have retired from work.
– I am due to retire next year but am afraid I will run out of money before I die as my pension, cash and investment income will not match my current annual income.
– I am not happy my pension and other investments are performing as well as they should be and I could really do with a fresh pair of eyes to look at them.
– I want an experienced financial coach I can trust to help me build and regularly review a Financial Plan that will protect my loved ones and enable me to maintain my current lifestyle when I stop working.
If they do… you need to talk in confidence to our expert team of Financial Advisors at McGeough Financial and we will help you work out a plan thats best for you & your
Call us today!
#financialplanning #investments #trusts #protection #maintainability
P: +353 (74) 9122007
E : email@example.com